24th June 2010 – Although the old folks home is closed for good, a group of cats are found inside the compound. With the help of Madam Rohaina, three cats – two males & one females – are trapped, sterilised and returned to the compound. It proves difficult to trap the felines from outside of the gate. An appeal is sent to the management for the next trapping exercise to be carried out within the compound. Thanks to Auntie Janet and Madam Rachel for their support.
- Seeking sponsorship of an old vehicle for animal rescue work
- Sterilisation exercise in King George Ave.
- Kitten rescue in Macpherson
- Cat sterilisation in Anchorvale Drive
- Cat sterilisation in Choa Chu Kang
- Trapped animals inside closed-down Mandarin cinema
- Sterilsation exercise at Kallang Bahru, Mandarin cinema.
- Sterilisation exercise at Blk 301-A, Anchorvale Drive.
- What to do in cases of animal abuse?
- Cat sterilisation exercise at Bright Hill Temple old folks home
- Animals help us to be better humans.
- Award winning short film on the reality of life
- Bill Gate's charity gift
- Cat recovered from renal failure after TCM treatment.
- Cat-Sitting Service
- Chesire cat boarding house (SG)
- Click to give food to animals
- Cordycepin, commonly used in T.C.M., is being studied and used to fight cancer
- Dr. N. Jerome Hall, Doctor of Macrobiotics:
- Helga's Blog
- Pet Inner Circle
- Shirley raw diet for animals
- STB Licensed Tourist Guide
- Stones and crystals for healing II
- Vegetarian in Paradise
- What to do in cases of animal abuse by Dawn.