Thanks to Madam Rachel, Auntie Janet, Ah Tee & Rebbecca for their kind assistance. Altogether 4 cats, 3 males & 1 female, are trapped, neutered and release on the 13th & 15th of August respectively.
- Seeking sponsorship of an old vehicle for animal rescue work
- Sterilisation exercise in King George Ave.
- Kitten rescue in Macpherson
- Cat sterilisation in Anchorvale Drive
- Cat sterilisation in Choa Chu Kang
- Trapped animals inside closed-down Mandarin cinema
- Sterilsation exercise at Kallang Bahru, Mandarin cinema.
- Sterilisation exercise at Blk 301-A, Anchorvale Drive.
- What to do in cases of animal abuse?
- Cat sterilisation exercise at Bright Hill Temple old folks home
- Animals help us to be better humans.
- Award winning short film on the reality of life
- Bill Gate's charity gift
- Cat recovered from renal failure after TCM treatment.
- Cat-Sitting Service
- Chesire cat boarding house (SG)
- Click to give food to animals
- Cordycepin, commonly used in T.C.M., is being studied and used to fight cancer
- Dr. N. Jerome Hall, Doctor of Macrobiotics:
- Helga's Blog
- Pet Inner Circle
- Shirley raw diet for animals
- STB Licensed Tourist Guide
- Stones and crystals for healing II
- Vegetarian in Paradise
- What to do in cases of animal abuse by Dawn.